Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Stash Busting - Floral Table Runner

     I only know of one woman who quilts

that just buys enough fabric for the quilt

that she is currently working on. She has been

quilting for over 40 years.

I guess she learned a lesson long ago.

     I have donated boxes of fabric to the

local Mennonite good will and still have

tubs of it left! 

     Since my husband passed away; I'm

desperately trying to downsize.


     I have lots of greens that I had collected for

my applique work. 
I love this fabric and didn't want to cut it up.

So I made a table runner out of it.

 This is the back - one solid piece also.

 I had fabric left over from the binding; so I made

a couple of coasters. 

Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting on my blog