Thursday, February 20, 2014

WIP - #2 Finished

Thank goodness all of the snow is

finally melting! 

I know that there are many quilters

like me who have a lot of WIP (Works

in Progress) or UFO (Unfinished Object)

just hanging around.

Some of them are experiments, a new

technique, a new pattern that looked

like fun.... whatever. 

We spend lots of money (fabric is not

cheap) and buy books and patterns -

and also a great amount of time and

energy on the project.

That's why I am determined to finish

them. 



 This table runner just needed a 

little more hand quilting and a 

binding. 

I wanted to try the French Braid and

I didn't want a large project.

It's 64 1/2" long and 14 1/4" wide.


This is a very easy pattern - great for

beginners. 

Here's a very good tutorial 

French Braid Pattern 


I think that this pattern would also be

very pretty as a border.

                                                       ******************************


I was so excited to see a new visitor

on my deck!



It's a Yellow bellied Sapsucker!

I have never seen one here before.


And of course my regular was back.


Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting on my blog