Monday, April 13, 2015

Opening Windows

It's Sunny outside and 72 degrees here in

Lancaster county!

Finally I can open up the windows and air

out the house! A wonderful breeze is blowing

through.

Spring cleaning has begun and I have a

lot of fabrics that I'm selling in my Etsy shop.

I have opened another shop there just for

my hand dyed fabrics - called Materialistic

Visions. My other shop is just for my quilts 


and quilted items.

I have lots of strips and have made a bundle 

of 30 pieces. Various colors, textures and designs!







A set that is 2" wide and various lengths



A set that is 2 1/2" wide



and 3" wide



These are mostly cut offs from larger pieces.

Lots of ideas - weave or make an abstract collage.

I will be adding more pre-cut squares during the week.




I had to stop feeding the birds for awhile thanks

to these silly crackles that chased them away 

and were eating their food. blah!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting on my blog