Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WIP #5

Hello Spring! (i think)

I had taken a class from my friend Kathi

Beginners Bargello. I thought that it would

be very confusing but it turned out very

nice! 

 It's a Landscape Bargello and it was fun

to do, not confusing to me at all. 

 The back is one solid piece and I added

a sleeve for hanging.

 I just did some free motion quilting around

the clouds; the rest is straight stitch in the 

ditch.




I had some fabric left over and decided to

use it to make a small Landscape Bargello

table mat and coasters.

 Again, I just did straight stitch in the ditch

quilting. 

So, not only did I finish the WIP (work in

progress) but I used some of my stash fabrics.

If you're interested in making a Bargello;

Bonnie Hunter has a great tutorial ----

 Scrappy Bargello

From my backyard

 
                                     Grackles

 

Crows

 




Happy Quilting!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting on my blog