Saturday, June 5, 2010



Vicksburg
designed by
Dawn Heese
Linen Closet Quilts

I am finished with my last 4 blocks! Yeah me!



Hospitality Block





Southern Rose Block

Although I did a booboo on this one ~ I forgot
to turn the top petals ~ I still think it came out
good!






Cactus Block




Trumpet vine

I cheated and used less leaves but hey ya
gotta do what you gotta do.

Now waiting for the last block from Dawn.
I only used fabric that I had in my stash ~
that makes me happy! I can't believe that
I'm all caught up!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You meet the most amazing people on Facebook!
Have you ever heard of Adam Chenevert?
I found him on Youtube.com last year while
looking for a tutorial on free motion quilting
feathers.

Take a look at some of his quilts Here
at Machine Quilter's Resource. You're gonna love it!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's what is blooming
This week in my Garden















Ice-burg Roses ~ Climbers




Foxgloves




Wild Flowers


I call these butter cups
but I think that they are
in the Primrose family.

Now that I'm finished with my blocks
and awaiting the next one; I'm going
to do some hand quilting on my Wagon
Wheel quilt. I have neglected it for a
long time.

(THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting on my blog