Wednesday, April 6, 2016

More Hand dye Fabric

It's supposed to be spring and

it's still freezing cold out.

Look who I saw in my backyard


I couldn't get a better photo; I was

still in my PJ's.  He was probably 

looking for fish in the creek. It

was breakfast time. 

Working to build up more inventory

in my shop.  Here's the latest


 This is one of my favorite techniques
that I developed. I love this!
All of the ones that I had listed
sold out!  More to come.


 Brown and beige shibori - good
for trees or landscape fabric.



 Sunset and sky fabric.



 More Sky fabric - done shibori pole
wrap technique.



 More Sky Fabric - I really love
the way this one came out!



 I also added a couple of scrap 
packs with shibori and textures.

If you're interested in any of these;
head on over to my etsy shop - See
side bar.

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting on my blog