Tuesday, March 8, 2016

UFO Finish - Improv Quilt

Well I finally finished another UFO 

that has been patiently waiting it's turn.

 I used all the left over fabrics from other 

projects that I had made and just improvised.

What is an Improv Quilt? 

Taking Fabrics, cutting pieces and sewing them
 
in an artistic manner through a creative impulse.


Exploring new designs without a written or visual 

pattern to follow.



I hand quilted in the big stitch style

using different color threads  in circles.




 I also cut out some flowers and circles  with

steam a seam and fused them on.

I love the wonkiness to it and also the bright

colors!  I think it would fit in nicely in a nursery

or child's room.

I do have several more UFO's to finish!  

Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting on my blog