Saturday, January 17, 2015

Progress

Having the flu right after the holidays really

set me back. Now I'm trying to catch up on

all that I have to do.

In one of my quilt groups; we decided to make

a Stained Glass quilt. We had 2 pattern choices.

I chose the one that I had made back in 2004 -

About one year after I had moved here to

Lancaster;  I enrolled in a Adult Ed class to

learn how to quilt. 

This was my third class - learning how to

make a stained glass quilt.



We also learned how to make our own bias

tape. 

A couple of years later I took a class with Carol

Blevins (Lancaster Rose Buds) and she showed

us how to use pre-made bias tape by clover and

using a double needle to sew it down. 


It's so much easier and faster to use.

So I had decided to use the Pansy stained glass

quilt to try the pre-made bias tape on.



This is what I had completed  before Christmas.

And this is what I have completed so far.

Almost done!


I still have to sew down some but it's almost

finished. I still haven't decided how I'm going

to quilt it.

The challenge also on this quilt was to use

only fabrics that I had in my stash.

I still haven't put away my Christmas decorations!

Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting on my blog