Friday, June 22, 2012

More dyeing and painting fun!

If you have been following my blog -
you know how much I enjoy dyeing and
painting
fabric.

It's what I do during the summer months.



Iris in my garden



I don't really have any space in
my house large enough to accommodate
the room that I need to dye inside.

I have large tables that I use on
my deck. I don't have a clothesline;
so I use a large wooden drying rack -
made by the Amish!

I've been experimenting and making
new fabric! And I love the results.



Morning glory colors

I used several different techniques to achieve
this piece. It was a lot of work!! But I so
enjoy doing it.

And my garden is a continual source of inspiration!



Red Hot Poker





Hot Pink Petunia


I love the Lavender with the Pink Petunia



Nature is our color wheel!





2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your photos! I will leave the dyeing and painting to you, though. I will be checking out your fabrics on Etsy. They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wish that I could quilt as you do!
    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Commenting on my blog