Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Block Swap

Block Swap on Facebook

I joined a group on FB and we're swapping
heart blocks. This is my very first swap!

Here's what I received so far:


Aren't they pretty!

Here's my block that I'm sending out.
Well, one of them anyway.
They are hand applique and I don't think that
I'll make the dead line - 12 of them by January 10th!
All 12 blocks don't have to be the same but they
must have a heart or heart fabric in them - pink or
red fabric is being used.


so

This will be my alternate block.
The center is hand applique and
I went around it with decorative stitches.
I like the way it came out.

So far I have 7 of them completed
Almost there!

**************************


Insights from SewCalGal is having a Free Motion
Challenge on Facebook! You will have to have a
Facebook account to join in on the fun. To learn
more - click below







************************************

1 comment:

Thank you for Commenting on my blog