Friday, April 1, 2011

The American Quilter's Society Lancaster show
- Three ladies from my Guild were among the
Semi-finalists! If you missed the winning quilts
Click Here to see them.

Nancy Kerns - won
Best Hand Workmanship Award for her quilt
"Mary Simon Rediscovered".

The Lancaster Host - Vintage Revisited Exhibit

The curator of this exhibit was Mary Kerr.
You can read more about the challenge Here

I really enjoyed this show because I got to
see the quilts of quilt artists whose work
I had admired for a long time!


Here's an overall view.


I wish that I could have taken a photo of every
single quilt.












Linda Cooper - "A Quilter's Caravan"



Paula Golden "Riches"


Jeannie Roulet Minchak - "Two Friends"


Judy Gula - "Painted Ladies"



Paula Golden - “Women’s Lives”

Paula incorporated the backs of bras into her quilt!


Hope you enjoyed looking at the photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting on my blog