Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tis The Season

December 21 Equinox

Winter Solstice - a time of rejuvenation and rebirth.
A time for Love, Forgiveness and Charity.

Light returns to conquer the darkness.

May the Yule log burn,
the wheel of life turn,
evil be spurned.
The sun has returned!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and
Happy New Year!


Between shopping for gifts and wrapping them; I'm
appliqueing blocks for our guild's ~
The Red Rose Quilters Guild
~ Breast Cancer raffle
quilt. Participants were given pink 6 inch squares
and we are to make a finished 8 inch block.

I wanted to make blocks that were cheery and fun.
So I chose a Sunbonnet Sue
and a Sunflower
These are free patterns that you can find on the web.
Sunbonnet Sue
Marcia Hohn's quilterscache

Now that my nephew's red, white and blue quilt is
finished; I will add the label on tonight. Last night
I made 2 hot-dog pillowcases to match. They are
very easy to do and take less than an hour to make.
The link is on the side -->

Will I have the time to bake cookies this Christmas?

Will Santa bring me a new Digital Camera?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting on my blog